Do you have a passion for connecting people to exciting new career opportunities? Are you excited about a high growth, fast-paced organization?
Vanco is looking for an ambitious Corporate Recruiter to join our Human Resources team.
In this role, you will get to find the best talent a job they'll enjoy and partner with managers and departments to fulfill open positions in the organization. You will be the first interaction the applicants have with the company and be an ideal voice to tell the company story and show why we should be the next stage in their career path.
We need someone who has had recruiting and sourcing experience, is adept with an applicant tracking system and thrives on recruiting for many different types of positions.
What you’ll be doing
From job requisition through background and reference checks, you manage the end-to-end process. You are responsible for sourcing and screening talent that fits in our culture and will excel in their position. Day to day you will:
- Connect and work with hiring managers and the executive team on searches and ensure we are finding the right talent
- Identify potential candidates through the use of Linkedin, professional and social networking, candidate referrals, web sourcing, etc.
- Serve as the primary contact for all recruiting vendors
- Proactively research and generate new/creative sourcing ideas
- Keep abreast of trends, developments and industry activity; know the competitive landscape and provide relevant information feeds to the business
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience through prompt follow up and communication with candidates
- Ability to create and maintain department metrics to ensure we are analyzing all aspects of the recruiting and hiring process
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; maintaining rapport
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using job sites
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Partner with the Human Resources team to avoid legal challenges and also understand current employment law practices
- Manage and update company’s applicant tracking system (ATS) and other internal documents as needed to ensure efficient and open communication
- Schedule and coordinate interviews within the full spectrum of US Time Zones
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
Who you are
- You have a BA in Human Resources/Business Marketing or related field preferred
- You have 3 years of progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting. Technical recruiting experience a plus.
- You have 3-5 years of experience with job boards including Indeed and LinkedIn Recruiter
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to engage candidates by phone and email
- You are current with social technologies, sourcing methodologies and tools
- You engage in creative thinking to continuously come up with innovative ways of identifying, connecting and engaging with candidates
- You have the ability to prioritize the workload and deliver under tight deadlines
- You have proven ability to adapt to various groups and establish common ground to effectively influence others
- You have exceptional recruiting business acumen including how to screen and sell candidate
- You have the ability to build strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- You are detail-oriented and creative when it comes to improving our processes
- You leverage experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- You work independently and as a team player and are very proactive
- You have general knowledge of employment best practices and compliance laws
- You have experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and Google applications
- You work well under pressure and with multiple hiring managers, changing schedules, prioritizing and unexpected events
What we offer:
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance Base Plan plus Dental, Vision, Life and Accident Insurance
- Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Opportunities to lead and develop processes and structure
- Competitive benefits and pay
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities organized by the company
- Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vanco is committed to serving those who improve their communities. We are a technology leader specializing in payment and donation processing, education administration software and event management. We serve more than 45,000 customers in education, faith-based organizations, nonprofits and professional services markets. Vanco earns the trust of clients by providing tools that reduce administrative burdens and costs, enable organizations to increase fundraising and simplify work. Vanco has offices across the United States and in Mexico and Australia.
Looking for an awesome place to work? Start a conversation with us today!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)