Are you ready to dig deeper on a Salesforce project? Do you want you leverage your administrator and developer expertise to build out an instance that makes an impact?
We are looking for a Salesforce Admin/Developer to join our Marketing team for a contract lasting until the end of the year. As we’ve rolled out Salesforce, we have had a great response from within the company and we need someone to help us meet our goals for the year.
As a team, we practice Agile marketing, working in two-week sprints. You’ll join an exceptional team that will welcome you, value your contribution and support your growth. Our company treats each other with respect and approaches challenges with curiosity, agility and creativity.
What you’ll be doing:
In this role, you will oversee all aspects of CRM system management, including accurate data entry into Salesforce and working with Team Leaders to develop the platform.
- Implementation and administration of Salesforce including: creating and implementing, sharing rules, custom applications, custom objects, custom fields, formula fields, page layouts, record types, validation rules, dashboards, reports, and other enhancements to CRM.
- Translate business requirements into working solutions using a combination of Salesforce configuration and custom development approaches
- Perform development, testing, implementation, documentation, and update tasks relating to the CRM instance and other integrated applications
- Create (design, document, build) and manage (test, deploy) custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, approval processes, and other enhancements to CRM
- Research changes in upcoming versions of Salesforce.com and other integrated applications; provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity and ensure system sustainability
- Audit, uncover and resolve data quality issues
- Daily support of the Salesforce database including: creating and/or maintaining security settings, profiles and roles, permissions, assignment rules, user setup and termination, queues, licenses, capacity, testing and manage deployment of software updates and storage management.
- Maintain, enhance, and create custom workflows & configurations within the Salesforce environment.
- Ensure data integrity, data mapping, and data analysis efforts maximize the organization’s ability to make appropriate business decisions.
- Develop training plans, materials, and documentation for database users, keep materials up-to-date, and coordinate new user and ongoing training
- Work with outsourced Salesforce.com implementation partners and Salesforce add-on applications as required
Who you are:
- You are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- You have a BA in any field with relevant work experience in configuring and administering Salesforce
- You have 5 years of Salesforce configuration and administration experience managing an Enterprise-level instance with >100 users
- You are a certified Salesforce Admin
- You are a certified Salesforce Developer (preferred)
- You have worked on integrating add-on SaaS products into Salesforce (i.e. marketing automation tools, sales tools, CPQ, etc.)
- You display a strong understanding of Salesforce technical requirements, system configuration, and user requirements
- You demonstrate proficiency in creating custom objects, validation rules, workflows, reporting, dashboards, assignment rules, and formula fields
- You have advanced Excel knowledge including experience with index & match, pivot tables
- You have experience as a business analyst, product manager or equivalent (preferred)
- You are flexible and adaptable to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges
- You are a driven self-leader with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- You have strong communication, documentation, prioritization, and training skills
- You are competent in collaborating with cross-functional teams
- You love working with details and are persistent in problem-solving
- You communicate effectively, written and verbally
- You find this job posting exciting and think it will be a great fit for you
What we offer:
- Working with a small collaborative team where you can impact outcome
- Opportunities to contribute directly to an exciting instance of Salesforce at a growing company
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vanco is committed to serving those who improve their communities. We are a technology leader specializing in payment and donation processing, education administration software and event management. We serve more than 45,000 customers in education, faith-based organizations, nonprofits and professional services markets. Vanco earns the trust of clients by providing tools that reduce administrative burdens and costs, enable organizations to increase fundraising and simplify work. Vanco has offices across the United States and in Mexico and Australia.
Looking for an awesome place to work? Start a conversation with us today!