- Achieve monthly and quarterly quota targets.
- Proactively and tenaciously contact prospects from our valuable MQLs in a timely manner.
- Utilize and become proficient daily in Saleforce and SalesLoft.
- Maintain a pipeline of new client opportunities.
- Enthusiastically demo our product suite following a simple playbook provided.
- Follow the sales and marketing approach and sales plays and provide feedback on what is working and what is not.
- Passion about Vanco and the impact we make by serving those that are serving their community.
- Laser focus on deal quantity and quick acquisitions.
- Independent and solution driven.
- LOVES the thrill of a chase.
- An infectious positive attitude, even when things may not be going their way.
- Drive to be part of a high performing team that motivates them to want to set the bar even higher and challenges status quo.
- 2+ years of relatable sales experience:
- Inside Sales, Retail Sales or comparable quota driven sales experience.
- Focused on candidates with maturity that demonstrate high potential.
- Tenure in current and previous roles.
- Proficient in software technology – email, managing a calendar, CRM knowledge a bonus.
- Comfortable having conversations on the phone, web video and over all public speaking.
- Characteristics include: Growth Mindset, Coachable, Passion for Community, Grit/Resilience and Ownership of Role.
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Who we are: For 30 years, Vanco has been helping schools, churches and nonprofits thrive. We provide technology that helps you stay connected to your community – your members, students, customers and friends. Vanco helps you securely accept donations and payments. We are proud to serve those who enrich our communities.
Apply now to start a conversation to see if this is a good fit!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)