giving advice, teaching, direction and role model leadership to the SSS Team that supports the achievement of
Your role has several components:
• Achieve quota and metric targets.
• Proactively and tenaciously contact clients from our valuable MQLs in a timely manner.
• Maintain a pipeline of existing client opportunities.
• Provide motivational leadership qualities that optimizes the sales team’s ability to drive team initiatives.
• You will be in charge of delivering and reinforcing management direction and instruction in a positive
manner clear of doubt.
• Follow the sales and marketing approach and sales plays and provide feedback on what is working and
what is not to your leadership.
Our IDEAL candidate has:
• Passion about Vanco and the impact we make by serving those that are serving their community.
• Independent and solution driven and a Salesforce and SalesLoft power user.
• An infectious positive attitude, even when things may feel unclear.
• Drive to be part of a high performing team that motivates them to want to set the bar even higher and
challenges status quo.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills that establish meaningful trust among team members and clients.
• Be goal oriented and drive team’s day to day activity achievement.
Requirements for the position:
• 2+ years of Vanco sales experience.
• Focused on candidates with maturity and staying power that demonstrate high potential.
• Proven track history of effective communication and good sales performance.
• Models our Vanco Values.
• Growth mindset with quarterly leadership development plan
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Who we are: For 30 years, Vanco has been helping schools, churches and nonprofits thrive. We provide technology that helps you stay connected to your community – your members, students, customers and friends. Vanco helps you securely accept donations and payments. We are proud to serve those who enrich our communities.
Apply now to start a conversation to see if this is a good fit!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)