An important part of who we are is our Vanco Values in Action. At Vanco, our employees:
Responsible for delivering a consistent high degree of service to Smartcare customers by promptly responding to
all customer inquiries; providing technical assistance to support Smartcare products and services, while providing
accurate information to ensure Smartcare customer's issues/concerns are addressed to their satisfaction creating
a positive customer experience on every interaction.
- Answers all incoming calls promptly in a professional and courteous manner.
- Responds to all customer written inquiries in an accurate, timely, professional and courteous manner.
- Provides technical expertise to all Smartcare customer's to ensure prompt resolution of all issues/concerns
regarding the use and application of Smartcare products and/or services.
- Possesses proficient knowledge of all Smartcare products and services.
- Tracks and records the nature of incoming calls to identify call trends.
- Uses Smartcare technologies to document all customer inquiries in a clear and concise manner.
- Performs root cause analysis to identify call trends and offers solutions to improve overall customer
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of all Smartcare technologies as it relates to performing daily job
- Maintains confidentiality of privileged information provided by Smartcare, Smartcare customers, vendors and
- Reports to work on the days and times as indicated in the employee schedule.
- Strictly adheres to all rules and guidelines as outlined in employee handbook.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Minimum Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements:
Ability to demonstrate a strong customer focus. Possess strong technical and analytical skills. Has strong
organizational skills. Action oriented with a willingness to take calculated risks and be held accountable for
actions. Proficient in the use of all MS products (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, MS Office 365). Preferred, but
not required, to have some exposure to JIRA, SLACK, Freshdesk (or other ticketing software). Possess a high
degree of mathematical, verbal and written skills. Must have a command for the English language.
Previous call center customer service experience preferably in a technical support environment.
Decision Making Authority:
Makes independent decisions as it relates to ensuring customer satisfaction within the parameters outlined by the
Working Environment / Minimum Physical Requirements:
Primarily works in an office environment. Handles a high volume of calls. Will be required to sit for extended
periods as position requires.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by candidate
assigned to this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
The time devoted to these activities listed may change and other duties may be assigned
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Who we are: For 30 years, Vanco has been helping schools, churches and nonprofits thrive. We provide technology that helps you stay connected to your community – your members, students, customers and friends. Vanco helps you securely accept donations and payments. We are proud to serve those who enrich our communities.
Apply now to start a conversation to see if this is a good fit!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)