- Clearly Care
- Own It
- Have Grit
What you’ll be doing:
Lead a team of Implementation Specialists focused on the following solutions:
- Vanco Education
- Vanco Food
- Vanco Events
- Vanco Faith
- Vanco Child Care
- Monitor overall client satisfaction through a variety of client satisfaction measurement tools (online surveys, direct outreach to clients, quick pulse check tools).
- Identify and address the change management needs of our client base as our products evolve, as we bring on new solutions and as we deprecate existing solutions.
- Maintain or improve upon implementation success rates as needed.
- Maintain or improve upon standardized client satisfaction assessment systems as needed.
- Maintain or improve upon standardized solution adoption assessment systems as needed.
- Ensuring that appropriate frameworks are in place which ensure a high level of client service throughout the customer journey. This includes:
- Appropriately segmenting our client base such that we have clear delineations as to which clients receive dedicated staff (high touch) vs. pooled staff (low touch).
- Dashboards and data analysis that inform overall customer success rates within both segmentations.
- Assist with responses to RFPs and RFIs specific to our defined implementation processes.
- Exercise due diligence to ensure a positive onboarding experience for our key accounts.
- Identify and communicate ideas related to ongoing client engagement opportunities designed to promote increased product adoption and cross-sell/up-sell within existing accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferred in information technology management, instructional technology, or another education-related field
- You have at least 7 years experience leading a customer success management team[LF1] [DS2] , preferably in a technology-focused position at a SaaS company
- Experience implementing a customer success model and leading a team of at least 5 CSMs
- Experience collaborating with or serving K12 or non-profit sector, preferably in technology
- Proven track record of successfully managing large/high value accounts and developing strong client relationships within all levels of an organization
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills a must
- Effective at creating, gathering, and analyzing reports and data
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Highly organized, task-oriented individual who is a proactive and an impactful communicator
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, collaborative environment
- 100% Employer Paid Individual Health Insurance HSA or Base Plan, Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Additional benefits include Vision, Accident, Critical Illness, Voluntary Life & AD&D
- Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
- Paid days off to Volunteer
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Competitive benefits and pay
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Who we are: For 30 years, Vanco has been helping schools, churches and nonprofits thrive. We provide technology that helps you stay connected to your community – your members, students, customers and friends. Vanco helps you securely accept donations and payments. We are proud to serve those who enrich our communities.
Apply now to start a conversation to see if this is a good fit!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)