- Clearly Care
- Own It
- Have Grit
In this role, you will work cross-functionally within Vanco. You will also be empowered to marshal organizational resources to promote the successful adoption of our solutions, or to resolve troublesome customer issues by identifying and targeting root causes, while balancing the financial realities and strategic goals of the company.
As Client Success Partner for the Faith market, you will:
- Focus your attention on our client’s successful adoption of the following solution: -Vanco Online, Vanco Mobile, and Vanco ChildCare.
- Meet monthly / quarterly / annual KPIs to measure in pursuit of individual goal attainment.
- Meet monthly / quarterly / annual KPIs to measure in pursuit of Vanco’s corporate goals.
- Ensure the team meets or exceeds its established KPIs.
- Monitor and evaluate client payment activity weekly, monthly, quarterly.
- Identify strategic clients with low adoption metrics and develop intervention plans to increase adoption.
- Act as an escalation point for critical client needs during implementation of the solutions mentioned above.
- Represent our Vanco Faith client base in leadership circles within Vanco.
- Monitoring and reporting client satisfaction metrics through a variety of client satisfaction measurement tools (Online surveys, direct outreach to clients, quick pulse checks).
- Identifying and addressing the change management needs of our client base as our products evolve, as we bring on new solutions and as we deprecate existing solutions.
- Having and maintaining an informed view of implementation success rates.
- Building and maintaining a standardized client satisfaction assessment system.
- Building and maintaining a standardized solution adoption assessment system.
- Identify and pass on lead generation opportunities that help with the expansion of revenue for the company.
- Ensure that appropriate frameworks are in place which ensure a high level of client service. This includes:
- Ensuring we segment our client base such that we have clear delineations as to which clients receive dedicated staff (high touch), pooled staff (low touch).
- Dashboards and data analysis which inform overall success rates within both segmentations.
- Assist with responses to RFPs and RFIs as required.
- Exercise due diligence to ensure a positive client experience for our strategic faith clients.
- Identify and communicate ideas related to ongoing client engagement opportunities designed to promote increased product adoption and cross-sell/up-sell within existing accounts.
- Serve as an internal advocate for the client, helping to drive the evolution of our business to help the client achieve their objectives.
- Serve as project manager and execute tailored, client-focused project plans as needed to ensure we deliver the best possible overall client experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, information technology management, instructional technology or another education-related field
- You have at least 2 years of experience required, preferably in a technology focused position at a SaaS company. Sales experience is also a plus.
- You have experience collaborating with or serving the faith or non-profit sector, preferably in technology.
- You have strong social skills. You are comfortable communicating via phone, video conference, audio conference. You put others at ease using these same modes of communication.
- You are a strong communicator, both oral & written, communicating proactively & impactfully
- You work independently and are self-motivated
- You have a proven track record of successfully managing large/high value accounts and developing strong client relationships with the all levels of an organization
- You are a strong problem solver with critical thinking skills
- You are effective at creating, gathering and analyzing reports and data
- You can multitask and to consistently perform under the pressure of deadlines and other demands
- You are highly organized and task-oriented
- You thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, collaborative environment
- You are self-driven and able to work independently and with little supervision
- You are able to travel approximately 10% of time (when deemed safe due to the current global pandemic)
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Who we are: For 30 years, Vanco has been helping schools, churches and nonprofits thrive. We provide technology that helps you stay connected to your community – your members, students, customers and friends. Vanco helps you securely accept donations and payments. We are proud to serve those who enrich our communities.
Apply now to start a conversation to see if this is a good fit!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)