- Clearly Care
- Own It
- Have Grit
Under minimal direction answers incoming calls from clients regarding a variety of payment solution issues. Handles escalated calls from customers as necessary and performs research to resolve more complex issues. Provides training and general oversight to Client Services Representatives.
• Handles daily inbound calls from clients, merchants, customers, etc.
• Handles escalated calls as necessary
• Responds to written correspondence as necessary
• Determines solutions to problems and escalates high risk problems
• Meets or exceeds department quality and quantity standards
• Applies advanced knowledge and navigational skills on the system and its peripherals
• Writes and maintains documentation and procedures for staff and clients
• Trains and mentor staff on processes, procedures and customer service best practices
• Maintains familiarity with company products and enhancements, industry regulations and company policies
• Handles special projects and other duties as assigned
• College Degree or equivalent work experience
• 1+ years of customer service experience in a call center environment
• Excellent interpersonal, critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel
• Ability to work under pressure and shift priorities as needed
• Dependability and scheduling flexibility are required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and arms to perform repetitive motions; to sit, stand, talk and/or hear. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and distance vision.
Frequently subjected to interruptions, multiple calls and inquiries. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Who we are: For 30 years, Vanco has been helping schools, churches and nonprofits thrive. We provide technology that helps you stay connected to your community – your members, students, customers and friends. Vanco helps you securely accept donations and payments. We are proud to serve those who enrich our communities.
Apply now to start a conversation to see if this is a good fit!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)