At Vanco, we serve those who enrich our communities. Vanco provides businesses, nonprofits and educational organizations a complete range of payment solutions and administrative software. Our solutions make payment processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits and schools. We are a software payments company for community organizations, and every transaction tells a story.
An important part of who we are is our Vanco Values in Action. At Vanco, our employees:
- Clearly Care
- Own It
- Have Grit
Vanco is excited to add an additional BI Analyst to our team as we continue to grow! This role can be based in either our Bloomington, MN office, our Atlanta, GA Office, or Remote within the U.S.
The Business Intelligence team is responsible for business analysis, data visualization & reporting, data warehousing, and data automations at Vanco. We use state of the art tools and technology to enable every team in the company to make data-driven decisions. We come from a variety of backgrounds, but our common ground is that we are curious, attentive to detail, and biased to action. We relentlessly pursue answers and serve up our best analysis and solutions for each project and challenge we face.
What you’ll be doing:
As an analyst on the BI team, you will utilize your knowledge of our business, systems, data, and processes to work on data projects. Many of these will be ad hoc requests, providing just-in-time reporting and analysis to support important decisions. Most projects will require you to capture and identify key requirements, to build and/or iterate on data analysis and visualization to meet the stakeholder’s needs. You will also help manage the BI tech stack including data warehouse maintenance, administrative tasks on our BI platform, and data monitoring. You are confident in your SQL skills and not afraid of large, diverse datasets. You also enjoy working with others and listening to and collaborating with different teams to help them find data-driven solutions to their problems.
Who you are:
- College degree in Data Analytics, Business, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science or related quantitative field.
- Strong eye for data visualization and design in a tool such as Tableau, Looker, or PowerBI
- Strong business acumen – able to identify and articulate what the key business reporting needs are and create a plan that builds confidence with stakeholders
- Ability to tell stories with data, educate others, and instill confidence in your recommendations
- Outstanding communications skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Strong organizational skills, time management, portfolio prioritization experience, and accountability required.
- Understanding of ETL process, data structures, and general relational database knowledge.
- Attention to detail and bias to action: pursue data quality, troubleshoot data validation, and see issues to resolution
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
What we offer:
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance HSA or Base Plan, Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Additional benefits include Vision, Accident, Critical Illness, Voluntary Life & AD&D
- Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
- Paid days off to Volunteer
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Competitive benefits and pay
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Who we are: For 30 years, Vanco has been helping schools, churches and nonprofits thrive. We provide technology that helps you stay connected to your community – your members, students, customers and friends. Vanco helps you securely accept donations and payments. We are proud to serve those who enrich our communities.
Apply now to start a conversation to see if this is a good fit!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)