- Provides comprehensive executive support for the CEO and senior leadership team, up to 9 executives with varying levels of need, communicating information in a timely manner. Responsible for managing calendars, travel and all executive meetings.
- Performs administrative support functions, including: compiling and preparing expense reports for executives, scanning & filing documents, routing documents for senior leadership signature
- On behalf of the CEO and the senior leadership team, drafts, edits, and finalizes correspondence, and documents intended for a range of audiences, including the board of directors.
- Creates, edits and formats PowerPoint presentations for internal/external meetings.
- Screens, greets visitors and directs them to the appropriate area or individual. Answers phones and provides customer service to callers such as clients, businesses, department staff, and/or other staff regarding various issues that come up.
- Coordinates and facilitates various meetings including organizing, scheduling and managing all associated needs, including technology setup and connectivity.
- Responsible for the overall office needs, including the coordination of office supplies, space, equipment, and furniture as needed and mail management.
- Arranges travel for non-senior leadership team members.
- Assists with planning events and socials.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- BA/BS preferred; ideal educational focus in Finance, Economics, or Business Administration or equivalent years of experience.
- You have 5+ years of C-Suite Executive level administrative support experience.
- You have strong organizational skills, able to anticipate needs and ask the right questions about projects or issues
- You are able to prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters proactively and follow-through on projects with deadline pressures.
- You present as a positive and helpful resource to coworkers, clients and the public and communicate effectively in written and verbal forms
- You demonstrate flexibility to take on tasks and projects as the team requires
- You are proficient with MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and web conferencing
- You can commute to and work in our Bloomington office environment
- While this role will be based from our Bloomington, MN office, our team is currently working from home as we navigate COVID-19. As the office manager, we do need you to go into the office on a weekly basis.
- 100% Employer Paid Individual Health Insurance HSA or Base Plan, Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
- Learning opportunities provided by LinkedIn Learning
- Ongoing professional development opportunities and career progression
- Volunteer hours
- Casual work environment with fun office events
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Who we are: For 30 years, Vanco has been helping schools, churches and nonprofits thrive. We provide technology that helps you stay connected to your community – your members, students, customers and friends. Vanco helps you securely accept donations and payments. We are proud to serve those who enrich our communities.
Apply now to start a conversation to see if this is a good fit!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)