- Clearly Care
- Own It
- Have Grit
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support the system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 100+ users
• Perform Quality assurance testing for all configuration released into production
• Learn the business processes and be able to support end users Case requests
• Complete reporting and dashboard requests, new user set up, field configuration and minor automation requests
• Perform data matching via V-look ups in Excel to then import to Salesforce
• Learn integrations within Salesforce platform and become the subject matter expert
• Passion for learning, self starter
• Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
• Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Work in an Agile framework as a member of the Scrum team
• Open minded to new solutions within Salesforce configuration
• Minimum 6 months of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator (Sandbox or Production)
• Trailhead modules completed for Salesforce.com Basics and Intermediate levels
• Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
• Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content
• Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
• Strong data management abilities
• A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Who we are: For 30 years, Vanco has been helping schools, churches and nonprofits thrive. We provide technology that helps you stay connected to your community – your members, students, customers and friends. Vanco helps you securely accept donations and payments. We are proud to serve those who enrich our communities.
Apply now to start a conversation to see if this is a good fit!
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)