- Clearly Care
- Own It
- Have Grit
Responsible for providing technical assistance and guidance to Technical Support Analysts by promptly responding to agent inquiries regarding Smartcare/Vanco products, services, policies and procedures. Respond to client inquiries via phone and email to ensure accurate and timely resolution. Provide coaching and assistance in the onboarding of new Technical Support Analyst. Utilize workforce management tools to ensure schedule compliance in order to consistently achieve departmental service level objectives. Support departmental service delivery efforts in the consistent achievement of service level objectives.
• Provides support to Technical Support Analysts regarding Smartcare/Vanco Products, Policies
• Provides onboarding training and support for newly hired Technical Support Analysts.
• Monitors workforce management software to ensure schedule compliance.
• Utilizes current reporting to communicate departmental performance.
• Assists in facilitating the resolution of client escalations.
• Staff phone queue to ensure departmental service levels are consistently achieved.
•Responds to client written inquiries in an accurate, timely, professional and courteous manner.
• Provides technical expertise to all Smartcare/Vanco clients to ensure prompt resolution of all
issues/concerns regarding the use and application of Smartcare/Vanco products and/or services.
•Possesses proficient knowledge of all Smartcare/Vanco products and services.
•Tracks and records the nature of incoming calls to identify call trends.
• Uses Smartcare/Vanco technologies to document all client inquiries in a clear and concise manner.
• Performs root cause analysis to identify call trends and offers solutions to improve overall client
• Demonstrates proficiency in the use of all Smartcare/Vanco technologies as it relates to performing
daily job responsibilities.
• Maintains confidentiality of privileged information provided by Smartcare/Vanco, Smartcare/Vanco
clients, Vendors and business partners.
•Reports to work on the days and times as indicated in the employee schedule.
•Strictly adheres to all rules and guidelines as outlined in the employee handbook.
•Performs all other duties as assigned.
Minimum Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements:
•Ability to demonstrate a strong client focus.
•Possess strong technical and analytical skills.
•Has strong organizational skills.
•Action-oriented with a willingness to take calculated risks and be held accountable for actions.
•Proficient in the use of all MS products (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, MS Office 365, etc.). Preferred, but not required, to have some exposure to JIRA, Slack, Fresh desk (or other ticketing software).
•Possess a high degree of mathematical, verbal and written skills. Must have a command for the English language.
•Previous call center customer service experience, preferably in a technical support environment.
•Makes independent decisions as it relates to ensuring client satisfaction within the parameters outlined by the de-partment policy.
•Working Environment / Minimum Physical Requirements:
•Primarily works in an office environment. Handles a high volume of calls. Will be required to sit for extended periods as position requires.
•The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by candidate as-signed to this job.
•This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. The time devoted to these activities listed may change and other duties may be assigned.
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Who we are: For 30 years, Vanco has been helping schools, churches and nonprofits thrive. We provide technology that helps you stay connected to your community – your members, students, customers and friends. Vanco helps you securely accept donations and payments. We are proud to serve those who enrich our communities.
Apply now to start a conversation to see if this is a good fit!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)