An important part of who we are is our Vanco Values in Action. At Vanco, our employees:
• Clearly Care
• Own It
• Have Grit
We are looking for an Implementation Specialist to create an awesome client experience and increase adoption of Vanco’s faith-based products.
Vanco provides businesses, nonprofits, and educational organizations a complete range of payment solutions and administrative software. Our solutions make payment processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits, and schools.
This role will focus on building relationships to facilitate a full understanding and positive acceptance of products and services that clients will be using. You’ll be the expert, translating and clearly communicating product capabilities and technical information to individuals with varied levels of expertise.
As a team, we are exceptional because of our curiosity, agility, and creative approach to meeting the needs of our clients. We deliver unparalleled client service through a company culture that treats clients, partners, and each other with the highest level of integrity and respect.
What you’ll be doing:
• Manage implementation of new clients to ensure their success in using our services.
• Evaluate client needs and develop configurations that support business processes.
• Help clients test and troubleshoot final system setup.
• Manage activity and document communication with clients within each client record.
• Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Vanco’s products, services, and processes.
• Use established materials to share best practices with clients to encourage improved utilization of products and to reinforce the value that we bring to our clients.
• Solve customer issues and enlist company resources to aid prompt problem resolution, especially in high-risk cases.
• Write and maintain documentation and procedures for clients as needed.
• Provide feedback to help drive new solutions, create more effective marketing tools, and improve current solution.
• Provide first-level support to our clients until their transition to our Client Service team.
• Maintain the objective of a less-than-24-hour follow-up to client issues.
• Handle other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
• You have graduated high school; 2-4-year degree or equivalent experience (preferred)
• You have experience in technical set up of SaaS systems (preferred)
• You have done formal or informal project management (preferred)
• You are comfortable with using basic sales techniques to encourage upselling and cross-promotion
• You build relationships, are persuasive, and get clients excited about software solutions
• You display excellent interpersonal, critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• You are proficient in MS Office, including Excel. Preferred experience with Salesforce or Zendesk
• You work well under pressure, maintaining high quality service and shifting priorities as needed
• You collaborate well with coworkers and adjust to client needs, experience level, and communication preferences
• You demonstrate dependability and have scheduling flexibility
• You display excellent verbal and written communication skills
• You are professional, self-directed, and detailed, and follow through on projects
• You love to tackle a problem and advise clients on best practices
• You can use all computer/phone equipment for the hours required, and participate in monthly and quarterly meetings
What we offer:
• 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance Base Plan; employee only
• Dental, Vision, Life, and Accident Insurance
• Paid holidays and 4 weeks PTO
• 401(k) plan with employer match
• Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
• Learning opportunities provided by LinkedIn Learning
• Ongoing professional development opportunities and career progression
• Volunteer opportunities organized by the company
• Casual work environment with fun office events/WFH capability
• Office diner with lots of drinks and snacks
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Who we are: For 30 years, Vanco has been helping schools, churches and nonprofits thrive. We provide technology that helps you stay connected to your community – your members, students, customers and friends. Vanco helps you securely accept donations and payments. We are proud to serve those who enrich our communities.
Apply now to start a conversation to see if this is a good fit!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)