An important part of who we are is our Vanco Values in Action. At Vanco, our employees:
• Clearly Care
• Own It
• Have Grit
Faith Intern – Business Development Rep (BDR)
Do you have a passion for serving others? Are you excited about a high growth, fast-paced organization?
Vanco is looking for an Faith Intern – Business Development Rep (BDR) to join our Sales team.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to grow skills in sales, persuasion, work ethic, and professional communication. You will support our Faith Sales Team by setting appointments and driving sales in two key business segments: Faith Based (Churches & Non-Profits) and Specialty Payments Group (SPG) consisting of orthodontics and home health care.
We are looking for someone who has high energy, goal-oriented, and looking to grow a career in sales. This internship is a part time, temporary position in our Faith Sales department, estimated to be about 15-20 hours a week.
What you’ll be doing:
You will….. You are responsible for… Day to day you will:
• Outbound prospecting (phone and email) to set appointments for the Faith Sales Team
• Manage activity and document communication within each client record
• Possess a positive and professional impression toward all Vanco clients, prospects and co-workers
• Respond to and develop MQL’s and manage a pipeline acquiring new SPG clients.
• Perform other duties as assigned or required
Who you are:
• You are pursuing a degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or related field preferred.
• You have 1+ years of sales experience including type of experience. Previous B2B sales experience a plus.
• You have…..strong curiosity, desire to learn and improve.
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Who we are: For 30 years, Vanco has been helping schools, churches and nonprofits thrive. We provide technology that helps you stay connected to your community – your members, students, customers and friends. Vanco helps you securely accept donations and payments. We are proud to serve those who enrich our communities.
Apply now to start a conversation to see if this is a good fit!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)