At Vanco, we serve those who enrich our communities. Vanco provides businesses, nonprofits and educational organizations a complete range of payment solutions and administrative software. Our solutions make payment processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits and schools. We are a software payments company for community organizations, and every transaction tells a story.
An important part of who we are is our Vanco Values in Action. At Vanco, our employees:
· Clearly Care
· Own It
· Have Grit
Provide direct management of department staff ensuring all functions are completed in accordance with applicable regulations, laws and internal procedures. Monitors department staff performance to ensure all service level standards are achieved. Develops staff to maintain and enhance knowledge of Vanco services and call center skill level. Researches and resolves high level issues and communicates findings to staff and management as appropriate.
· Participate in product review, testing and maintenance as required
· Maintain detailed understanding of all functions of Vanco products and services related to the book of business
· Analyze and monitor product functions, unit processes and procedures, define issues, inefficiencies or gaps and provide recommendations to management for improvements to help drive efficiencies.
· Provide process, systems and procedural expertise to the team.
· Provide prompt and effective feedback, coaching and counseling.
· Coordinate work and delegate assignments to ensure standards are met.
· Actively contribute to meeting department and corporate goals.
· Participate in interviews and selection of staff.
· Address customer escalations and resolve or elevate as appropriate.
· Listen to call recordings of staff and rate according to established standards
· Provide timely performance appraisals.
· Ensure compliance with industry rules, regulations, laws and Vanco policies and procedures.
· Prepare and maintain procedures and associated workflows for processes performed in Client Services.
· Readily and consistently available during business hours.
· Conduct team meetings on a regular basis.
· Special projects and other duties as assigned.
· College Degree or equivalent management work experience
· 2+ years of customer service experience in a call center environment
· Excellent interpersonal, critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel
· Ability to work under pressure and shift priorities as needed
· Dependability and scheduling flexibility are required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and arms to perform repetitive motions; to sit, stand, talk and/or hear. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and distance vision.
Frequently subjected to interruptions, multiple calls and inquiries. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
What we offer:
· While this role will be based from our Atlanta, GA office, our team is currently working from home as we navigate COVID-19.
· 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance HSA or Base Plan, Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
· Additional benefits include Vision, Accident, Critical Illness, Voluntary Life & AD&D
· Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
· 24 hours of paid Volunteer time
· 401(k) Plan with employer match
· Competitive benefits and pay
· Small, collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
· Ongoing professional development opportunities
· Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally