- Clearly Care
- Own It
- Have Grit
- College degree in Data Analytics, Business, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science or related quantitative field.
- Strong eye for data visualization and design in a tool such as Tableau, Looker, or PowerBI
- Strong business acumen – able to identify and articulate what the key business reporting needs are and create a plan that builds confidence with stakeholders
- Ability to tell stories with data, educate others, and instill confidence in your recommendations
- Outstanding communications skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Strong organizational skills, time management, portfolio prioritization experience, and accountability required.
- Understanding of ETL process, data structures, and general relational database knowledge.
- Attention to detail and bias to action: pursue data quality, troubleshoot data validation, and see issues to resolution
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- While this role will be based from our Atlanta, GA office, our team is currently working from home as we navigate COVID-19. Team members are able to work from the office on a volunteer basis
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance HSA or Base Plan, Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Additional benefits include Vision, Accident, Critical Illness, Voluntary Life & AD&D
- Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
- Paid days off to Volunteer
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Competitive benefits and pay
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Who we are: Vanco provides businesses, nonprofits, and education organizations a completely range of payments soluations and administrative software. Our solutions make payments processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits and schools.
Apply now to start a conversation to see if this is a good fit!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)