An important part of who we are is our Vanco Values in Action. At Vanco, our employees:
• Clearly Care
• Own It
• Have Grit
The position will be responsible for assisting with onboarding, underwriting, deployment, and price
management. A thorough understanding of all relevant card association rules and regulations, merchant
agreements, and pricing structure is required.
In addition to understanding payment processing, a qualified candidate will have solid experience and
knowledge in the intricacies of merchant fraud and the creation of policies to manage fraudulent attempts.
Role & Responsibilities
• Process all incoming applications and ensure all client questions are successfully resolved
• Adhere to processes and procedures ensuring best practices for client contract flow and resolution
• Validate incoming applications are suitable within Vanco’s underwriting policies and research
applications for data integrity
• Maintain processes and procedures to ensure best practices for client contract flow and resolution
• Manage and complete set up of third-party partner integrations
• Place shipment orders for hardware through third party providers; track all orders and manage
• Provide resolutions to routine inquiries; forward complex escalated inquiries and complaints from
external and internal customers to Manager
• Communicate effectively with multiple internal and external stakeholders
• Adhere to established service level agreements
• Maintain familiarity with company products and enhancements, industry regulations, and company
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or related field preferred
• 1+ years of Operations, Boarding, Risk and/or Underwriting experience
• Knowledge of third-party risk and KYC tools
• Exceptional interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
• Demonstrate a solution-based mindset
• Strong computer aptitude, which includes expertise with Microsoft Office
• Self-managed and able to work independently while managing multiple projects and deadlines
• Able to work and interact with various departments
What we offer:
• While this role will be based from our Bloomington, MN office, our team is currently working from home as we navigate COVID-19. Team members are able to work from the office on a volunteer basis
• 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance HSA or Base Plan, Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
• Additional benefits include Vision, Accident, Critical Illness, Voluntary Life & AD&D
• Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
• Paid days off to Volunteer
• 401(k) Plan with employer match
• Competitive benefits and pay
• Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
• Ongoing professional development opportunities
• Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Who we are: Vanco provides businesses, nonprofits, and education organizations a completely range of payments soluations and administrative software. Our solutions make payments processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits and schools.
Apply now to start a conversation to see if this is a good fit!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)