At Vanco, we serve those who enrich our communities. Vanco provides businesses, nonprofits and educational organizations a complete range of payment solutions and administrative software. Our solutions make payment processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits and schools. We are a software payments company for community organizations, and every transaction tells a story.
An important part of who we are is our Vanco Values in Action. At Vanco, our employees:
- Clearly Care
- Own It
- Have Grit
Ensure all products meet a high standard of quality and are in alignment with the needs of the business and customers.
Design, create, maintain and support software quality using industry leading technologies to develop and execute state of the art quality processes. Work with the entire Product Team in an Agile environment to ensure alignment of priorities and produce increments of value that are ready to deliver each sprint. Be responsible for quality throughout the entire SDLC by developing and enriching test automation, performance and security solutions in a fast-paced CI/CD Agile delivery model.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Design, develop, implement and maintain automation scripts using Selenium, TestNG, Java and Postman
2. Create, implement and maintain strategic performance and/or load test strategy and suite
3. Envision and implement industry leading automation strategies for functional and non-functional requirements
4. Participates and provides feedback in Code Reviews for both production code as well as test automation code
5. Execute, analyze and communicate automated functional and non-functional results
6. Implement and maintain CI/CD automated suite
7. Effectively identifies and communicates defects while advocating for resolution
8. Supports any critical or high priority issues identified post-production
1. Collaborates with development counterparts to understand the architecture, design and implementation of any change within the application
2. Able to effectively analyze complicated problems within a product, perform risk and impact analysis and recommend solutions
3. Intermediate to advanced understanding of at least one product and ability to analyze how new features/functionally will impact customers, the application, the system and integrated applications
4. Understands and can communicate criticality of defects, roadblocks, security vulnerabilities and degradation of application performance
5. Analyzes, clarifies and identifies gaps in requirements/stories
6. Derives estimates and/or story points
7. Active participant and presenter in code and test case reviews
8. Test cases are developed and reviewed while story is in code development and prior to code complete9. Raises quality concerns quickly and accurately10. Works independently as well as in a group setting11. Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC)
What we offer:
- While this role will be based from our Bloomington, MN or Atlanta, GA office, our team is currently working from home as we navigate COVID-19. Team members are able to work from the office on a volunteer basis
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance HSA or Base Plan, Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Additional benefits include Vision, Accident, Critical Illness, Voluntary Life & AD&D
- Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
- Paid days off to Volunteer
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Competitive benefits and pay
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Who we are: Vanco provides businesses, nonprofits, and education organizations a completely range of payments soluations and administrative software. Our solutions make payments processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits and schools.
Apply now to start a conversation to see if this is a good fit!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)